When it comes to kitchen projects, we talk to our customers about how they use their current space, and what they’d like to change. Do they entertain? Do they love to cook?
The answers to these questions will have an impact on the design we settle upon.
A CM Woodcraft kitchen is completely customizable from layout and wood selection to final stain colour and hardware.
Sometimes it's the things you don’t see that matter most, in terms of durability and longevity of your investment.
We’re talking about:
- European frameless construction
- precision-drilled holes
- industrial grade glue
- box construction using industrial grade high-density particle board
- careful colour-matching
- full width interior spreaders on base cabinets for superior stability
- ¾” thick, full-depth adjustable shelving, fully edged
- cabinet backs faced on both sides for maximum moisture resistance
- fully concealed European clip-on hinges for best access and alignment
- adjustable legs on all base cabinets
- solid wood drawers with doweled joints and full extension slides
- metal drawers with integrated full extension ball bearing slides
Whether you are looking for clean and simple, modern or a heritage style CM Woodcraft will work with you to create a space that complements you.
Contact us today and let us create the kitchen of your dreams.